A key area we focus on is of course taxation. In all aspects of our work tax efficiency is at the forefront.
We cover all aspects of tax planning and advice including personal tax, corporation tax, capital gains tax, inheritance tax and VAT. Our clients are welcome at any time to call and speak to a member of our team or arrange a meeting in person to discuss the tax implications of any situation and to formulate a plan to ensure the most tax efficient course of action is implemented.
Our team complete Personal Tax Returns, Partnership Tax Returns and Company Tax Returns on behalf of our clients. Should a client wish to complete their own returns then we are of course able to assist and advise where required.
Currently all personal, partnership and company returns are submitted online through our Sage Taxation software meaning we are up to date with all the filing requirements of H. M. Revenue & Customs.
The core part of the business is annual accounts preparation and our client base ranges from sole traders up to multi-million pound turnover companies encompassing a massive variety of SME’s.
We take pride in our work at Grineaux and strive to ensure accounts are prepared accurately and in a timely fashion. Our continuous training keeps the team up to date with the latest accounting standards and changes in the profession and as such you can have confidence that your accounts are being prepared in accordance with appropriate legal and accounting conventions.
Key to providing value to our clients is ensuring accounts are prepared with tax efficiency in mind. As we prepare the accounts tax implications are considered at every turn and in a consultation regarding accounts and future developments in your business, tax aspects are discussed and explained to ensure the most efficient decisions can be made.
Have you considered outsourcing your payroll?
Running your own payroll can be time consuming and complicated making meeting your obligations as an employer incredibly daunting with the ever-increasing complexity of taxation and employment legislation. With the introduction of Automatic Enrolment legislation in addition to Real Time Information there is an increasing burden on businesses to comply with these issues and non-compliance can lead to substantial penalties.
We have been operating a payroll service for more than 30 years and our highly experienced team, headed up by Wendy Rogers, have extensive knowledge of payroll matters, enabling them to efficiently manage your payroll function.
We are not just a payroll bureau and pride ourselves on a personally tailored service for our clients, we care and understand your business and offer unlimited support when you need it either by telephone, email or face to face. We ensure that the service you are provided with suits your payroll requirements. We are client focused and dedicated to deliver an efficient, timely and accurate service ensuring you are compliant with all payroll legislation and deadlines.
Our services include:
- PAYE scheme registration with HMRC
- Weekly/Fortnightly/Four Weekly and Monthly pay periods processed
- Processing fixed and variable pay elements including hourly pay, bonus, commission etc
- Administration of PAYE and National Insurance contributions
- Administration of Statutory payments such as SSP, SMP,SPP and SAP
- Administration of Student Loans, Attachment of Earnings Orders etc
- Administration of starters and leavers
- Production of payslips in hard copy or electronic format
- Production of payroll report summaries etc
- Real Time Information online filing
- Year end filing and production of P60’s etc
- Liaise with HMRC on enquiries and investigations
- Qualifying scheme set up
- Assessment and enrolment of employees each pay period
- Calculate and apply each pay period the appropriate employee deductions and employer contributions
- Produce the letters of communication required for employees
- Provide and upload to the pension provider reports required in the correct format
- Declaration of Compliance
- CIS scheme registration with HMRC
- Verification of subcontractors
- Processing and online submission of Monthly Returns
- Recovery of CIS deductions suffered
- Form P11D and P11D(b) preparation and online filing
- Form P46 (car) online submissions
- Calculation of Class 1A National Insurance contributions
Our bookkeeping service includes completion of VAT returns, together with advice in regard to complex tax issues. We will also advise you as required, please contact us for a quote if you find this task is all too much.
The practice enjoys a complement of bookkeepers whom are all proficient in completing the work required on a timely basis.
In addition the work will be completed in the most appropriate format, usually Sage Line 50, which integrates with our other accounting and taxation software from the practice suite, to provide the best possible information at affordable prices.
Please be aware, it is not necessarily the charge per hour that is relevant but the overall cost, very often cheap products can turn out to be rather more costly.